Featured Not resolved

I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last dougnut that my son spit out and a huge maggot hiding in the crease of the box , I called the office and they said the owner will call me back , No one has yet called me back they feel this is acceptable and offered us a dozen free doughnuts , We do not want free doughnuts we want you to take responsability for your unsanitary conditions . the health department needs to get involved in this and the place needs shut down i am not going away ...

This reviewer shared experience about "live maggots in my box of food " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $12. The author is overall dissatisfied with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and uploaded pictures and videos. The most disappointing about krispy kreme doughnuts doughnut from Krispy Kreme Doughnuts was live maggots Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Dunkin Donuts or Edgars that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to other companies on our site.

Comments

you need to call the local health department. This is scary, the maggots eggs could get in someone's lungs and kill them.