Nebo, North Carolina

Yesterday I bought kk doughnuts being they are 6 doughnuts for 3.99 plus tax at a local grocery store.took them home n after EVERYONE got a doughnut EXCEPT me,I there was 2 left,I set them in my room and 10 minutes ago decided to have my doughnut.I proceeded to get doughnut *** into it,nothing,broke it apart nothing,NO KREME FOR MY KRISPY KREME.DOUGHNUT imagine my surprise, 4.28 for a box of kk doughnuts,mim pissed,I was ready for MY doughnut NO KREME REALLY,WHY BUY KKD TO BE LET DOWN,WASTE MONEY,THIS WAS REally disappointing,buy more ReAlly,probably not.I. Do expect confirmation that I was ripped off,I expect a full refund.VERY DISAPPOINTED "NO KREME FROM KRISPY KREME

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of krispy kreme chocolate kreme filled doughnut. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned krispy kreme chocolate kreme filled doughnut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Dunkin Donuts or Edgars.

Had an Experience with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1258985

Not buying krispy Kreme anymore ..NO FILLING

North Hollywood, California, United States #1104127

funny how there's a void where FILLING would have created a pocket.. and theres no filling. almost like you cleaned it out and took a photo!