Elk grove village Krispy Kreme serves reject doughnuts.Some were burnt and small.
They "ran out" of decaf coffee or maybe the cashier was too lazy to brew a new pot.Serving rejects is not good.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."