I ordered 5 donuts total.3 chocolate covered cream filled and 2 raspberry cream filled.

I took these donuts home to my two sons to enjoy before their last day of school. When my son opened the box he said are these their smaller version of their big donuts? I looked at the donuts and they were deformed and were really small. My sons each took a *** of the donuts and they were lumpy and doughie inside.

I took the donuts 8 miles back to where I bought them. The manager said that there was a problem with the machine and that it was fixed now. He said let me have your name and number. When you come in again tell them Dave the manager said to give you a dozen donuts.

I said I wanted my money back for the donuts I brought back and while he was getting my money back, I looked in their showcase of donuts and saw more than 20 that were deformed like the one's sold to me. When I pointed that out to the manager he said ok and went to help the next in line.

I just said to myself never again.Your quality control sucks and to still sell something that is not cooked right is wrong.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of krispy kreme doughnuts manager. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned krispy kreme doughnuts manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Dunkin Donuts or Edgars.

Had an Experience with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts?

Comments