Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - The donuts I ordered were the smallest deformed Krispie Kreme filled donuts I have ever seen.
I ordered 5 donuts total.3 chocolate covered cream filled and 2 raspberry cream filled.
I took these donuts home to my two sons to enjoy before their last day of school. When my son opened the box he said are these their smaller version of their big donuts? I looked at the donuts and they were deformed and were really small. My sons each took a *** of the donuts and they were lumpy and doughie inside.
I took the donuts 8 miles back to where I bought them. The manager said that there was a problem with the machine and that it was fixed now. He said let me have your name and number. When you come in again tell them Dave the manager said to give you a dozen donuts.
I said I wanted my money back for the donuts I brought back and while he was getting my money back, I looked in their showcase of donuts and saw more than 20 that were deformed like the one's sold to me. When I pointed that out to the manager he said ok and went to help the next in line.
I just said to myself never again.Your quality control sucks and to still sell something that is not cooked right is wrong.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible quality control
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied. Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."