Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - The donuts I ordered were the smallest deformed Krispie Kreme filled donuts I have ever seen.
I ordered 5 donuts total.3 chocolate covered cream filled and 2 raspberry cream filled.
I took these donuts home to my two sons to enjoy before their last day of school. When my son opened the box he said are these their smaller version of their big donuts? I looked at the donuts and they were deformed and were really small. My sons each took a *** of the donuts and they were lumpy and doughie inside.
I took the donuts 8 miles back to where I bought them. The manager said that there was a problem with the machine and that it was fixed now. He said let me have your name and number. When you come in again tell them Dave the manager said to give you a dozen donuts.
I said I wanted my money back for the donuts I brought back and while he was getting my money back, I looked in their showcase of donuts and saw more than 20 that were deformed like the one's sold to me. When I pointed that out to the manager he said ok and went to help the next in line.
I just said to myself never again.Your quality control sucks and to still sell something that is not cooked right is wrong.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible quality control
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied. Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."