Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - The donuts I ordered were the smallest deformed Krispie Kreme filled donuts I have ever seen.

36 of 63 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts reviews

I ordered 5 donuts total.3 chocolate covered cream filled and 2 raspberry cream filled.

I took these donuts home to my two sons to enjoy before their last day of school. When my son opened the box he said are these their smaller version of their big donuts? I looked at the donuts and they were deformed and were really small. My sons each took a *** of the donuts and they were lumpy and doughie inside.

I took the donuts 8 miles back to where I bought them. The manager said that there was a problem with the machine and that it was fixed now. He said let me have your name and number. When you come in again tell them Dave the manager said to give you a dozen donuts.

I said I wanted my money back for the donuts I brought back and while he was getting my money back, I looked in their showcase of donuts and saw more than 20 that were deformed like the one's sold to me. When I pointed that out to the manager he said ok and went to help the next in line.

I just said to myself never again.Your quality control sucks and to still sell something that is not cooked right is wrong.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Doughnuts
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #646206

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
36 of 63 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
Filing a new complaint about
×